Facebook Messenger Download for PC and Laptop Free Download
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Group calling: Now you can call everyone in a group at once
Size: Varies with device
Installs: 1,000,000,000 - 5,000,000,000
Current Version: Varies with device
Requires Android: Varies with device
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Interactive Elements: Users Interact, Shares Info, Shares Location
Permissions: Report, Flag as inappropriate
Offered By: Facebook Developer
Visit website: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Open Bluestacks and search for “Facebook Messenger” in the top search bar.
3. Click on the Install button at the right side.
4. Wait for Bluestacks to automatically download and install Facebook Messenger for PC.
5. Once it is done, go to Bluestacks > My Apps.
6. Open Facebook Messenger and Login with Facebook ID and Password.
7. Start using Facebook Messenger for PC.So basically it is very easy to Download and Use Facebook Messenger on PC. We hope you liked the simple guide to Download Facebook Messenger for PC.